About The Role
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and performance-focused Growth Marketing leader to drive growth by attracting and deepening engagement with potential and existing customers.
Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate has effectively managed full funnel growth strategies across all marketing channels including; paid acquisition, SEO and Lifecycle Marketing.
The candidate is not afraid of taking on challenges, can work independently and collaboratively and would be focused on finding profitable ways to double revenue in 2022.
What you will do
- Management of end-to-end performance marketing across customer lifecycle (acquisition, activation, retention, action, referral). This includes the vision, strategy, budget, and execution for all marketing and growth initiatives including affiliate, paid social/search, SEO, and other marketing channels
- Development of testing frameworks to measure and continuously optimize key metrics including – Customer Acquisition Cost, Customer Lifetime Value and Return on advertising spend and MER.
- Lead retention strategy to incorporate Email, SMS, Direct Mail, And Loyalty programs.
- Create a monthly campaign calendar that aligns with the overall marketing calendar and all other initiatives.
- Develop a creative strategy and oversee the development of assets to build a robust testing cadence. Identify messaging opportunities to help with scaling efforts.
- Have an understanding of brand, positioning, consumer segmentation, competitive landscape, and product portfolio to drive consumer marketing success
- Manage agency partners to drive global brand awareness, new customer acquisition and conversion and ensuring performance is being met and tactics aligned with marketing calendars.
- Collaborate with the CEO to build budgets that span all key channels and KPIs as well as defining inventory strategy including pricing, demand, levels, etc.
- 3-5 years experience in paid user acquisition and retention for a direct-to-consumer brand, apparel a plus
- Significant impact in fast growing company leading a critical, complex marketing function
- Insatiable curiosity and pragmatic thinker; direct communicator
- Highly analytical and data driven; uses insights and data to inform decisions. Comfortable with tools such as; Google Analytics, Data studio, Lifetimely, and any additional tools to uncover insights into customers, advertising spend and overall health.
- A self-starter capable of operating in ambiguity and willing to roll up your sleeves and drive projects to completion
- Demonstrated success using marketing analytics, customer feedback, customer lifetime value, segmentation and targeting techniques.
At Perk, we believe that not all men are created equal! Coming from 4 generations of apparel producers we have witnessed firsthand how every single brand designs and markets to an ideal man. An unreachable chiseled demigod that in contrast makes all of us look and feel like Dany DeVito. Nothing against DeVito!
We design clothing for real bodies. For everyday average Joe's. You see them everywhere. We are beer-bellied, barrel-chested but we can also be lanky at the same time. We can be tall, short, and even very fit. Our products have amazing attention to detail and are built with the mission to make everyone who wears them feel good about themselves.
To apply as a Director of growth at Perk, please e-mail and attach your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org